1. You can request for cancellation after completing payment and if the product has not been dispatched by then, the cancellation request is approved and you can receive a refund.
2. But, in the case the seller has already dispatched the product, the cancellation request can be rejected.
3. You can request for exchange if the wrong product is shipped, you should send the product in question to the seller.
4. After the seller checks, if returned product is flawed, the seller approves your request and re-sends the new product
5. For the products of Shopee, the return policy and refund policy will follow the policy of Shopee.
Alternatively, you can refer to the link at https://pgmall.my/return-and-refund-policy